19/11/2012

her best days will be some of my worst

I have the weirdest feeling in the pit of my stomach right now, but it's not, like... a bad feeling?  It's sorta like when you're first in mutual like with someone and you catch yourself off guard thinking about them and you get those butterflies and feel all happy.  Or something.  But I'm not currently in this happy little pre-relationship stage, I've been in a relationship for over two years now, so I started racking my brain and trying to think about what is giving me all the little happy feelings I'm currently experiencing.  And I think it's the weather, or more to the point, the colour of the sky.  Or lack of colour.  I mean, it's like five o'clock and I'd say it's ninety percent complete darkness already and all the windows down my street have this cozy little orange glow beaming out of the windows and apparently this is making me excited or something?  I don't think it's anything to do with Christmas, I'm not particularly one to absorb seasonal joy and I'm a total Scrooge when it comes to festive cheer.  So either I'm changing my humbug ways or I'm just looking forward to mugs of green tea and onesies and spending my days doing absolutely nothing and terrible television.  And presents.

I'm not sure why I came to document this here, I guess I used to post a lot about butterfly-ey-boy-ey feelings on here back in the '08 (long since deleted) and just wanted to come full circle.  So to take this away from an unnecessarily early Christmas themed post, I'll post this N-Dubz cover of The Man Who Can't Be Moved that I've been listening to nonstop recently.  Totes festive, amirite?  I've also been listening to a lot of Jason Donovan, but I'm pretty sure I've already blogged about my unnatural attraction to him before.  Maybe one day I'll make a playlist to demonstrate just how terrible my taste in music actually is.  Or maybe not as it might make your ears bleed.

No comments: